Klippies se Korner

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Aspen 2007

So I am back in Aspen and have been useless with my blog. Facebook seems to have taken over the world but I have decided to get back into it. This year Lau ( my sister) and Katie (my girlfriend) decided to follow me to the snow. Lau was only here for a few weeks and is currently travelling the states before heading home to SA. She had a blast and I am so glad she came here before settling into the big working world on the 15th of March!
Katie is still here with me and we are waiting to find out if we can stay here longer than we planned. Getting visas out of the US embassy is like drawing blood from a stone ( i have never tried to draw blood from a stone but I imagine it is very difficult).

Katie, Myself and Lau at our local pub The Mountain Dragon. Great Chinese.
Matt Searl, a Zimbo that has been here for a few years with my current jacket.
Some new South African friends Dellboy, Archie Sheilds, Bob Roux, Guy Sellwyn Smith, Bridgett Thorpe, and Bruce Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home