Klippies se Korner

Friday, March 13, 2009

Last Day of Work

So, today is my last day at work! There will be many pints polished off this evening at Beluga (The Local for the past 2 years) and The Mowbray (The new Shebeen SSC Headquarters).

I fly to New York on the 26th of March for a weekend of mayhem with my cousin Adam and Claire, from there I head to Charlotte, North Carolina for 3 days with my brother Paul, Sandy and my niece and nephew.





On 1st April I head to Los Angeles to meet up with Katie and my buddies Ted and Jerad before heading down to Baja , Mexico for two weeks of sea, sun and fun!

(The above are all pics of a place calle Mulege where I will be spending a couple of days with Katie on the beach! shitlife.com)

Will keep this updated as much as I can and gooi some photos up soon!

Teill next time!

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home